Bang! Walking Dead: RTS Faction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor)

Go down

[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Empty [RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor)

Post by Quinn31 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:59 pm

For those who made it to the Stage 8, here's what to expect.

Disclaimer: you may not get the same enemies I got. It's random, but it'll give you an idea.

My team make-up: A++ Melee, 2 healers (3 with ally)
Ally: Bum's 5* Morgan - What a beast! Provides 30% defense and large AP bonus on damage
Items to bring: Tear gas, Nerve gas, Smelling salts, Grenades AND COINS! Without a S1 team, you may need to use coins to continue. Continues on all waves cost 75 coins except the last wave which cost 100 coins (thanks Scopely!)

General Strategy:

You will face all types of enemies. Save your gases for enemies that will hurt you most. In my case, red and green gave me the heebie jeebies.
Heal often! You never know when an enemy AR will kill someone. Make sure to keep health up.
Use salts when you're ready to heal. Salts will only revive with 50% health. Make sure you revive followed by a heal.
When you reach the end of the wave, boost your AP on characters that need it. These enemies are really durable meaning they can take many hits. That helps you build AP for each of your team. Make sure you have a good head start going into the next wave. You see that at the start of each of my waves that most of my characters have their AR or high AP.
Grenades - Bust them if you need them
Continuing with coins - You may need to do this. Reiteration: Without a S1 team, you may need to use coins to continue. Continues on all waves cost 75 coins except the last wave which cost 100 coins (thanks Scopely!)

Wave 1 - 4 Yellow, 1 Green
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave110

Wave 2 - 2 Blue, 2 Red
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave210

Wave 3 - 3 Blue, 2 Red
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave310

Wave 4 - 4 Yellow, 1 Green
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave410

Wave 5 - 4 Yellow, 1 Green
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave510

Wave 6 - 2 Yellow, 3 Green
[RoadMap] After: Part 3 (Connor) Wave610